top of page
  • Writer's pictureJUSTIN SEO

[분양중] THE UNIOVILLE CONDOS / Markham / 마크함에서 가장 집값이 비싼 지역 / 가족중심콘도 / 모든 유닛 파킹 구매가능

Updated: Dec 13, 2023




분양 위치

* 유명 골프클럽, 마크함다운타운, 수준높은 학교가 인접




핵심 구매 POINT

▫ 최적의 거주 환경

- High Ranked Elementary School 및 High School


▫ 주변 유명 골프클럽 및 파크로 둘러쌓인 편안한 거주 환경

▫ 마크함에서 가장 집값이 비싼 지역에 세워지는 콘도

- 콘도의 땅값부터 다릅니다 ! 부촌의 중심에 세워지는 수준높은 거주환경을 제공

- 집을 나오면 Markville Shopping Cetre, Main St. Highway 7 등이 인접해 있어 질 좋은 쇼핑 및

음식 체험


▫ 편리한 교통

- Highway 404 차량 10분

- Highway 7 차량 5분


▫ 모든 유닛(스튜디오 포함) 파킹 구매 가능 ! - $69,999


▫ Family Focused Culture

- 콘도내 아이들이 맘놓고 뛰어놀고 학습할 수 있는 환경 조성

- Private dining and catering service

• Private tutor

• Music teacher

• Golf instructor

• Personal fitness trainer



분양 건물

▫ 총 1개동 분양 - 10층 / 270 세대 예정

▫ Studio, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 3 Bed, Townhomes and Sky Loft


< 빌딩 실/내외 예상 사진 >



▫ 다양한 호텔급 콘도편의 시설

- Grand Lobby

Luxurious 2-storey lobby with fireplace gathering lounge,

24-hour 7-days concierge service and digital parcel lockers.

- Summit Gym

State-of-the-art fitness centre and dedicated yoga studio with sun filling windows with breathtaking views of Markham.

- High Point Club

A hotel inspired party lounge featuring chief-inspired kitchen, lounge, and dining area with access to rooftop terrace.

- Roof-Top Terrace

Expansive landscaped rooftop terrace featuring gas BBQ area with soft seating lounge, dinning area with spectacular views.

- Tee Time Virtual Golf Lounge

Private bookable virtual golf room equipped with cutting edge golf simulator and soft seating area.

- STEAM Kids’ Club

Innovative STEAM inspired kid’s play space equipped with educational play tools, interactive STEAM play space, and party event area.

- Music Studio

Commercial grade soundproof music room with acoustics enhancement for music practice and creation.

- Aspire Workspace

Spacious open concept workspace featuring collaboration workspace, vision white boards, private study rooms and boardroom.

- Games Room

Multi-purpose games room with billiards table and private games room for board games and poker.



Price

* Parking : $69,999 - 모든 세대가 구매 가능 !!

* Locker : 미정(Waitlist)

* Maintenance Fee : $0.69/Sq.Ft.(Water, Hydro, Heat 포함되지 않음)



Floor Plan


Deposit Payment Schedule(중도금 납부 일정)

* 2년동안 15% 를 총 6회에 나눠 분납 후 입주일에 5% 납입 - Total 20% Deposit

- 계약시점 $10,000 (Bank Draft)

- 계약후 30일 시점 5% - $10,000

- 120일 - 5%

- 180일 - 2.5%

- 600일 - 2.5%

- 780일 - 2.5%

- 입주일 5%


Platinum Agent 분양혜택

* 전매비용 무료(빌더측 변호사 비용 제외)

* 환경개발분담금 제한 - 1Bed+Den이하 $9,900 / 2Bed 이상 $12,900

* 입주시점 렌트 가능


Builder - inCAN Developments

- 밴쿠버 중심으로 활발하게 활동하고 있는 건설 회사


입주 예정일 : 2026년 10월 예정

서강우 부동산에게 지금 바로 문의하셔서 좋은 유닛을 확보하시기 바랍니다 !
PLATINUM AGENT 분양 신청 및 문의 하기 <- CLICK
106 views

Comments


bottom of page